Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application for Phoenix in Star Legends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
megahomm

application for Phoenix in Star Legends Empty
PostSubject: application for Phoenix in Star Legends   application for Phoenix in Star Legends EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:38 pm

1. Primary In Game Name:Megahommie.

2. Alt Names:Monkeygoboom, Megahommie, Asassign.

3. Current Level and Class of Toons:50,engineer. 43, operative, 46,commando.

4. How old are you? 15

5. Please read our Guild Rules and answer the following:
a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight? Do not engage let the GM's handle it.
b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs? If you want a guild only game apply a password to the match.
c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild? No foul language. If you wish to discuss something with no chat restrictions, we suggest you create a password protected game. Absolutely No Begging of any kind. This will not be tolerated.
Absolutely No Selling in Guild Chat or Guild Hall.

6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week: 14-30 hours a week

7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in? Extreme Boss Slayerz (EBS), Rampage, and other little guilds that i have made.

8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild? I left the guild(s) because i heard a lot of good stuff about phoenix and i would like to be in a more organized, good disciplinary guild with people around my age group.

9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home? Phoenix is a great organized, fun guild that only the best of the best live. (Well atleast thats what i believe)

10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you: TatooGuru, Diol, Seller.

11. Tell us any additional information about yourself: I try to never scam, disrespect, or use foul language in GC, because i believe everyone who deserves to be treated right, shold be treated righ with respect. I have had 1 icident with a person who bought mylilpony's alt where she tried to start rumors about me because scammed me of my money. Its really a long story though.

12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game, please include where you live and your time zone:11:00 am-3:00 pm central mountain time.
Back to top Go down
megahomm

PostSubject: i was just taking the time to thank you guys    application for Phoenix in Star Legends EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:49 pm

i just wanted to say no matter what, i still very much appreciate you guys for taking your time to read my application. Very Happy What a Face 

THANKS!!!! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megahomm

PostSubject: I Forgot To Say...   application for Phoenix in Star Legends EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Im also a fun guy. HaHa i forgot to add that xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for Phoenix in Star Legends   application for Phoenix in Star Legends Empty

Back to top Go down

application for Phoenix in Star Legends
Page 1 of 1