Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Phoenix guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jewely<3

Application for Phoenix guild  Empty
PostSubject: Application for Phoenix guild    Application for Phoenix guild  EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:43 pm

• Please be sure to read our Guild Rules before completing the next steps. Please copy and paste the below questions into a New Topic Reply under the Welcome to Phoenix Thread. Please put your IGN in the ‘Username’ section and then insert your answers and post the thread:

1. Primary In Game Name: jewlls

2. Alt Names:none atm

3. Current Level and Class of Toons: 51 eng

4. How old are you? 17

5. Please read our Guild Rules and answer the following:
a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight? hmm I'd probably not reply
b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs? I ask and don't usually boot
c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild? I'd assume scaming, fighting

6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week: usually only on for new events

7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in? just the guild I made called forged of gods

8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild? I recently became friends with someone in phenix and would like to join seems fun

9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home? because I have no other home..

10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you: zodrick

11. Tell us any additional information about yourself: hmmm I have a hard time being open in terms of talking to people

12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game, please include where you live and your time zone: I live in Belgium time zone is... you know I'm not really sure xD
Back to top Go down

Application for Phoenix guild
Page 1 of 1