Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for a new home..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ritzy

Application for a new home.. Empty
PostSubject: Application for a new home..   Application for a new home.. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:10 am

1. Primary In Game Name: Ritzy
2. Alt Names: Cropduster and Wrongnumber
3. Current Level and Class of Toons: Op, com, and eng. All 51.
4. How old are you? 26
5. Please read ourĀ Guild RulesĀ and answer the following:
a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight? You should not engage, and inform an officer/GM.
b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs? Ask them politely to leave
c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild? Lying about your age, and scamming.
6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week: I can't give you a guessed number, I just started playing again. But I'm on quite often now.
7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in? I'm currently not in a guild. I have been in one right off, then Fashion Police, then Rampage, now none.
8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild? Disbanded, inactive, and full of annoying children.
9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home? Doesn't seem too large. And some of the members I've known.
10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you: Thunderboltz and Xmanxx
11. Tell us any additional information about yourself: I honestly am not sure on what to put. Why doesn't someone just come talk to me in game. Smile
12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game, please include where you live and your time zone: Almost any time is fine. I'm in the central time zone.
Back to top Go down

Application for a new home..
Page 1 of 1