Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Application to Phoenix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forgive

Guild Application to Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application to Phoenix   Guild Application to Phoenix EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Please follow the following steps below

You do not have to be registered to complete the application, anyone visiting the site may reply to this thread. Registering your IGN will allow you to view the rest of our site once your application is accepted.

*Disclosure* This application does take time. In that being said, not all applications are accepted.

• Please be sure to read our Guild Rules before completing the next steps. Please copy and paste the below questions into a New Topic Reply under the Welcome to Phoenix Thread. Please put your IGN in the ‘Username’ section and then insert your answers and post the thread:

1. Primary In Game Name:nForgiveness

2. Alt Names: Awsomelah, Devestated, Thatawsomejr

3. Current Level and Class of Toons: Forgivness= Op 50, Awsomelah= Op 9, Devestated= Com 24, Thatawsomejr= Eng 15

4. How old are you? I am 15 years old

5. Please read our Guild Rules and answer the following:
a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight? You should tell them that we do not want to start any fights because we want peace
b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs? Tell them sorry and maybe help them later on
c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild? Bad behavior towards the guild and booting members of Phoenix without reason

6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week: 7 days a week

7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in? Alpha oblivion, Sparkles, Rampage

8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild? Alpha was bad guild toward others, and others I didn't like

9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home? I feel that Phoenix can provide I safe comfort environment as a guild

10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you: Pewdiepiexx

11. Tell us any additional information about yourself: I like a guild where I can express myself and I love to help anyone in need

12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game, please include where you live and your time zone: I live in The United States and I am available on Mondays thru Friday 3-9 pm pacific time and Saturday thru Sundays 9-9 Pm pacific time

Back to top Go down

Guild Application to Phoenix
Page 1 of 1