Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keen's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keen

Keen's Application Empty
PostSubject: Keen's Application   Keen's Application EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:22 pm

1. Primary In Game Name: Commanderkeen

2. Alt Names: Cancer, Sunwalker, Elshaddai, and Lilkeen.

3. Current Level and Class of Toons: Keen (46, Comm) Cancer (47, Engi) Sunwalker (46, Op) Elshaddai (10, Engi) Lilkeen (5, Comm)

4. How old are you? 26

5. Please read our Guild Rules and answer the following:
a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight? Do not engage and inform a officer.
b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs? Ask them to leave.
c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild? Poaching and scamming.

6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week: 2-3 hours

7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in? Sparxtans, EBS

8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild? Guilds were disbanded.

9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home? A lot of my friends are there.

10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you: Ghostface.

11. Tell us any additional information about yourself: This is more for a few of my alts. Elshaddai is in Well Delphina doesn't want me to leave so I can invite her back when she does her guild hopping. Lilkeen is GM of and the only member so those two can't join. Sorry if this isn't allowed but there's no helping it.

12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game, please include where you live and your time zone: After 8pm. Florida USA.

13. Reapplying for Phoenix? This is my second time applying for Phoenix. I was in the guild Nov-Dec 2012 but I left the guild late Dec. The reason I left was one of the members was messing with one of my friends and none of the officers would do anything so I left.

Also I still have an account on these forums (Commanderkeen) and a Kik account (Commmanderkeen87) so feel free to PM me if there's any questions.

Keen
Back to top Go down
Zaonabiuibil

Keen's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen's Application   Keen's Application EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Omg yes keen!

He definitely has my recommendation as well.
Back to top Go down
commanderkeen

commanderkeen

Keen's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen's Application   Keen's Application EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Please. I'm getting real sick of the random invites from all these noob guilds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keen's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen's Application   Keen's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Keen's Application
Page 1 of 1