Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUPAHBOYS ..:::APPLICATION:::..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TOOKMINE

SUPAHBOYS ..:::APPLICATION:::.. Empty
PostSubject: SUPAHBOYS ..:::APPLICATION:::..   SUPAHBOYS ..:::APPLICATION:::.. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:16 pm

1. Primary In Game Name:
-supahboy
2. Alt Names:
-supahboi
-godd
-truereligion
3. Current Level and Class of Toons:
-50 on my main
-35 on supahboi
-7 on truereligion
-5 on godd
4. How old are you?
5. Please read our Guild Rules and answer the following:
a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight?
-try to reason with both of them/ just tell them to chill out before they get booted
b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs?
-i usually just pm them and say there in someones spot and if they get disrespectful i just boot them
c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild?
-begging and selling in gh or gc

6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week:
-almost everyday because its on my phone

7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in?
-noob crew 4 life
-rampage
-extreme boss slayers
-the rare
-immortality
8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild?
- they were only real active for a week or two then got really boring since no one came on anymore
9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home?
- i have alot of friends in the guild,there is a lot of people that are in the same age group as me, and it looks really pro
10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you:
- xxxblurxxx
- defeated
- koolop
-tattooguru
11. Tell us any additional information about yourself:
im a 6'1 wide receiver for football at my school i'm also nice at basketball, i like to do this face alot >.> btw i'm the one that made that it popular dont listen to what other people say >.>, i hate most shows on tv unless its from the 1990s - 2009 or teen wolf or sports idc what anyone says TEENWOLF is epic( Mondays at 10pm on mtv WATCH IT), im a sneaker and clothing fanatic thats why my one my alts names are truereligion and you can ask me about any type of jordans or nikes, im also from new york and umm yea thats about it >.> <.< >.> <.<  
O YEA there is alot of other annoy people in sl claiming to be me, if he dont do the >.> then hes not me >.>
12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game, please include where you live and your time zone:
i'm guessing probably around 3pm then i go off for a bit then get on at 6pm and im on till i fall asleep between 1-2am but im on alot so you can just pm me
- New York, eastern time zone
Back to top Go down
febreeze

PostSubject: Re: SUPAHBOYS ..:::APPLICATION:::..   SUPAHBOYS ..:::APPLICATION:::.. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Lol C:
Back to top Go down
febreeze

PostSubject: Re: SUPAHBOYS ..:::APPLICATION:::..   SUPAHBOYS ..:::APPLICATION:::.. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Lol C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPAHBOYS ..:::APPLICATION:::..   SUPAHBOYS ..:::APPLICATION:::.. Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPAHBOYS ..:::APPLICATION:::..
Page 1 of 1