Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roade application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roade100

Roade application Empty
PostSubject: Roade application   Roade application EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:55 pm

1. Primary In Game Name:Roade

2. Alt Names: jingka

3. Current Level and Class of Toons: 46 eng, 17 comm

4. How old are you? 13

5. Please read our Guild Rules and answer the following:
a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight? leave
b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs? Ask them to leave nicely if they don't kick them
c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild? Question 

6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week: Everyday if I don't play I'm on vacation or really tried

7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in? I've been in so many I don't remember and I just lefted my other one spartexn

8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild? Nobody was every on

9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home? I have a few friends in the guild and I think its sounds like an awesome guild to join

10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you: zodiarck and koolop

11. Tell us any additional information about yourself: my summer vacation is almost over so when school starts I wont have as much time to play as I do now because of homework

12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game, please include where you live and your time zone: central time zone and I'm guessing maybe around 5:00 pm
Back to top Go down
Roade100

Roade application Empty
PostSubject:    Roade application EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:45 pm

I might of missed spelled some stuff I'm not a very good speller
Back to top Go down

Roade application
Page 1 of 1