Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signing Up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genius

Signing Up! Empty
PostSubject: Signing Up!   Signing Up! EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:36 pm

1. Primary In Game Name:
Madgenius
2. Alt Names:
Godlykills
3. Current Level and Class of Toons:
Madgenius~ 40 Operative
Godlykills~ 12 Engineer (Currently Farming Kills Pve)
4. How old are you?
I am currently 16 years old.
5. Please read our Guild Rules and answer the following: Done Promise To Follow All.
a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight? Try to help them out to come them down if that doesn't work then report them to officer or master.
b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs? If they ask tell them sorry guild runs. I will say that also or just lock room.
c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild? 1.) Fighting with a guildes. 2.) Abusing Guild.

6. Please give us an average amount of time you • Please be sure to read our Guild Rules before completing the next steps. Please copy and paste the below questions into a New Topic Reply under the Welcome to Phoenix Thread. Please put your IGN in the ‘Username’ section and then insert your answers and post the thread:

1. Primary In Game Name:

2. Alt Names:

3. Current Level and Class of Toons:

4. How old are you?

5. Please read our Guild Rules and answer the following:
a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight?
b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs?
c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild?

6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week: Every second every minute joking maybe 15 hours a day 7 days a week.

7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in?
Uchiha Clan
Dark Minion Enforcers
8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild?
Boring, nothing to do everyone wasn't active maybe 3 or 2.
9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home?
I know all players in Phoenix are active individually and I can count on my guildes.
10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you:
Febreeze!
11. Tell us any additional information about yourself:
Well my name is Noah. I'm sixteen years old. I currently live in USA. Is that enough?
12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game, please include where you live and your time zone:
USA
Central Time
8:00 a.m
Back to top Go down

Signing Up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix :: Welcome to Phoenix :: Apply for Phoenix in Star Legends-
Jump to: