Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zenxpro's Back in Phoenix! (app)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenxxpro

Zenxpro's Back in Phoenix! (app) Empty
PostSubject: Zenxpro's Back in Phoenix! (app)   Zenxpro's Back in Phoenix! (app) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:27 am

1. Primary In Game Name:Zenxpro

2. Alt Names:Zenxxpro,zenxrevenge

3. Current Level and Class of Toons:All Operatives Zenxxpro(20 twink) zenxrevenge(25 twink)

4. How old are you?15

5. Please read our Guild Rules and answer the following:
a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight? No, i will make peace.
b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs?Breaking the law of Phoenix
c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild?Scamming guild,Spam,immature,rusher in pvp,etc =)

6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week: 15-49 hrs a week

7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in?Spartans(old days) Phoenix (3 months member) Double Crossed (2 day)

8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild?From the first, Many people go to Double Crossed and members were added massively, my friend told me to join in..but i got it all wrong. Leaving in Phoenix is bad =(. i just had a few days from Double Crossed.

9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home?Alot players were helpful,Pros,Awesome,Rich,Massive

10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you:Spin

11. Tell us any additional information about yourself:Im addicted to the Game SL xD love using Gadgets..playing Bastketball,Soccer..
I love playing drums,guitar,piano

12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game, please include where you live and your time zone:Phillipines GMT 8:00+
Back to top Go down

Zenxpro's Back in Phoenix! (app)
Page 1 of 1