Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

app for bubblebuddy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bubbleb

app for bubblebuddy  Empty
PostSubject: app for bubblebuddy    app for bubblebuddy  EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:14 am

Primary In Game Name:xbubblebuddyx

2. Alt Names:bubblegirl-bubblebuddyjr-bubblebuddy-bubblewuvemmy

3. Current Level and Class of Toons:op-45 eng-16 eng-45 com-capped com-12

4. How old are you?11 Cool

5. Please read our Guild Rules and answer the following:
a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight?Report to a gm or officer they will handle rest
b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs?ask them niceley to leave
c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild? begging/lieing about ur age

6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week:3-4hrs a day AT LEAST Very Happy

7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in?double crossed

8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild?not felt welcomed

9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home?heard its fun-mature

10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you:ghostface Smile Smile Smile

11. Tell us any additional information about yourself:bubbles-cookies i loveee lol!

12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game, please include where you live and your time zone:maryland
Back to top Go down
bubbleb

PostSubject: Re: app for bubblebuddy    app for bubblebuddy  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:39 pm

i cancel app someone scammed me out of my acc so if u see him dont invite i cancel my app srry ty for ur time Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bubu.Afk
GM of Phoenix
Bubu.Afk

PostSubject: Re: app for bubblebuddy    app for bubblebuddy  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:25 am

I'm sorry to hear that BB, that's terrible news...
Back to top Go down
bubbleb

PostSubject: Re: app for bubblebuddy    app for bubblebuddy  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:50 pm

maybe not sure yet i might when AL comes for apple i might apple for phoenix thour if u guys let me

Much love-bubblebuddy Cool
Back to top Go down
bubbleb

PostSubject: Re: app for bubblebuddy    app for bubblebuddy  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:59 pm

forgot to menation this but hows phoenix in AL doing lol?
Back to top Go down
Bubu.Afk
GM of Phoenix
Bubu.Afk

PostSubject: Re: app for bubblebuddy    app for bubblebuddy  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 am

Phoenix - AL is doing good! Not quite as active as Phoenix - SL but that is due to the fact that we allow Phoenix to join any guild they wish in the other STS Expansions. The main core is there and active though :-)
Back to top Go down
bubbleb

PostSubject: Re: app for bubblebuddy    app for bubblebuddy  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:50 pm

YESSSSS my friend got my acc back if i can can my app be activated again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: app for bubblebuddy    app for bubblebuddy  Empty

Back to top Go down

app for bubblebuddy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix :: Welcome to Phoenix :: Apply for Phoenix in Star Legends-
Jump to: