Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

uzifarah application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guest1

uzifarah application Empty
PostSubject: uzifarah application   uzifarah application EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:14 pm

1. Primary In Game Name: Uzifarah

2. Alt Names: Parbaked and Creamfilled

3. Current Level and Class of Toons: Uzifarah 41 Operative Parbaked Lvl 40 engineer, Creamfilled lvl 10 commando new twink

4. How old are you? I'm 43

5. Please read our Guild Rules and answer the following:

a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight? say nothing and report it to the gm or one of the officers

b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs? politely ask them to leave the run

c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild? exploiting fellow guildies and lying about your age

6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week: ~10-15 hours

7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in? Infinite Union the only guild I've been in since I started over a year ago

8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild? after the original gms split, quit and even deleted toons i took a few months off from the game...when i got back there were lots of different faces and didn't feel like i belonged anymore

9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home? I want to play with a bunch of cohesive players and feel welcomed when I am on .

10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you: Darthwadis and xxinsanityxx
is
11. Tell us any additional information about yourself: i currently live in ct with my wife and 1 yo son. Ive been a small business owner for over 10 years and been online gaming back when muds where the "in" thing. Besides gaming, i like to fish, sail and garden

12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game, please include where you live and your time zone: I live on the east coast and typically on around 9am for a short bit and again at night after work for an hour or 2 (9-11p)
Back to top Go down
Kwadius
Recruiter of Phoenix
Kwadius

PostSubject: Re: uzifarah application   uzifarah application EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:03 pm

YESH!!!
Back to top Go down
wwizzle
Officer of Phoenix
wwizzle

PostSubject: Re: uzifarah application   uzifarah application EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:37 am

Thumps up from the phez gallery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uzifarah application   uzifarah application Empty

Back to top Go down

uzifarah application
Page 1 of 1