Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new plat scamer watcch out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wwizzle
Officer of Phoenix
wwizzle

new plat scamer watcch out Empty
PostSubject: new plat scamer watcch out   new plat scamer watcch out EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:36 am

new plat scamer watcch out Screen10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Play scammer    new plat scamer watcch out EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:07 am

Yay phez u take charge bro lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new plat scamer watcch out   new plat scamer watcch out EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:56 am

Had something like this happen to me. He/she (male name) Said give me creds ill double it. I said ok (knowing its a scam) I gave the kid 1k after he was pushing me for more I said turn my 1k into 2k ill give you more I dont belive you. Well he did. I gave him 1k. Shortly after he gave me 2k and asked for more. I said thanks and bye. lol made an easy 1k!
Back to top Go down
Bubu.Afk
GM of Phoenix
Bubu.Afk

PostSubject: Re: new plat scamer watcch out   new plat scamer watcch out EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Look who's a clever thinker!! No better feeling then scamming a scammer. If more people acted as quickly, He/She would so be out of funds!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new plat scamer watcch out   new plat scamer watcch out Empty

Back to top Go down

new plat scamer watcch out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix :: Phoenix Gallery!-
Jump to: