Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leutai's Application for Phoenix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leutai

Leutai's Application for Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Leutai's Application for Phoenix   Leutai's Application for Phoenix EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:09 pm

1. Primary In Game Name: Leutai

2. Alt Names: Keazinab and Zhearakri

3. Current Level and Class of Toons: Lvl 49 Engi, Lvl 7 Op and Lvl 30 Engi

4. How old are you? 21

5. Please read our Guild Rules and answer the following:

a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight? inform the GM who the person was, what he/she did and what guild they belong to

b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs? politely ask them to leave, if they don't then you may boot them

c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild? Scamming and lying about your age

6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week: i try to play an average of 2-3 hours every day per week. It actually depends if i have no class or not busy

7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in?
Infinite Union
Damage
League of Assassinz
The Kingdom of Light

8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild? Boring, not much active no one really comes on anymore and one guild removed me for no reason

9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home? Well, I've always wanted to join the guild. It looks like a really cool and fun guild with a lot of respecful and mature people

10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you: No one

11. Tell us any additional information about yourself: I'm a very nice and respectful person. I love to draw and play video games sometimes. I'm studying Software Development at ITT Technical Institute school, but it's been a dream to study Media Arts/Animation, but there's no school in my city that has that major.

12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game, please include where you live and your time zone: Louisiana Central Time Zone between 4-8PM on most days and between 9 and 10PM on weekends or KIK KNguyen92

• Please allow at least 2 days for a GM or Officer to review your application and contact you in game to either accept or deny your application. If you are accepted in to the guild an admin will accept your forum account so that you have access to the entire site. Please allow an additional 2 days for this to happen.

Thank you for your time to apply to Phoenix! We look forward to reading your applications!
Back to top Go down
Leutai

Leutai's Application for Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leutai's Application for Phoenix   Leutai's Application for Phoenix EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Forgot for number 9, i also have a couple friends that's in the guild
Back to top Go down

Leutai's Application for Phoenix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix :: Welcome to Phoenix :: Apply for Phoenix in Star Legends-
Jump to: