Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Embraced Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrbrooks

Embraced Application Empty
PostSubject: Embraced Application   Embraced Application EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:12 am

1. Primary In Game Name: Embraced

2. Alt Names: Mrbrookss

3. Current Level and Class of Toons: Operative level 28 & Commando level 50

4. How old are you? 19

5. Please read ourĀ Guild RulesĀ and answer the following:

a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight? I will try and talk to them and see if there is any way it could be avoided and if there is nothing that can, i will inform our guild master and as well their guild master about the heiss that had happened and give as much information.

b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs? I will politely ask them to leave, and if they dont come to a conclusion with me, i will try my best not to make them mad and boot them from the run as no harm feelings.

c. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild?
Sometimes i loose my temper when some newbie trying to get the best of me, and the second one is the cursing, but i am currently working on avoiding making other players feel uncomfortable.

6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week: On saturdays and sundays, i play about at least 9hours. and during the week days, i play about 5-6 hours a day as i have a job to be at.

7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in? I have only been in Legalize as i have stopped playing the game during beta, but i decided to come back and play again. My operative is currently in Aurora Twinks, and my commando is currently guildless.

8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild? The guild was disbanded (i'm not quite sure).

9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home? I wan't Phoenix to be my home because there isn't any kind of guild like it in the game. 98% of the guilds either have immature people in them, or non experienced members. I chose phoenix to be my home because its where the mature people are, where i can talk to people that are mature.

10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you: Spin

11. Tell us any additional information about yourself: My name is Andy. I like to skate, play guitar, sing, and play soccer. i am addicted to tattoos, but i dont do drugs. I currently live in California, but i am from Germany. i can speak 3 laguages. English(obviously), Tagalog, And of course Deutsch. I am a very manipulative person, but i don't bite.

12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game, please include where you live and your time zone: California, GMT. Sat-Sun: 2pm-Midnight Mon-Fri: 7pm-Midnight.
Back to top Go down

Embraced Application
Page 1 of 1