Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix Sounds Great For Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jimbocla

Phoenix Sounds Great For Me Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Sounds Great For Me   Phoenix Sounds Great For Me EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:57 pm

My name in game is jimboclawson. My apt names are customenginne. Jimboclawson lvl 51 eng customenginne lvl 16 eng. I am 8 years old.If u start a fight tell them to stop if they don't give them a warning. If a non-guildie joins the run it's full you ask them to leave and they don't boot them for a good reason not sorry reason. I would boot someone from the guild if 1.scamming 2.begging. I usually play most of the week. I have been in about 29 guilds. I left the guilds because they were not active and were not helping. I want phoenix to be my home because heard its active and helps a lot . I want phoenix to be my home because my friends are in it.I was born in USA in morristown on October 24,2004. I live in new jersey in califon
Back to top Go down
Zaonabiuibil

Phoenix Sounds Great For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Sounds Great For Me   Phoenix Sounds Great For Me EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:39 pm

October of 2004? That's too young to even play SL mate!
Back to top Go down

Phoenix Sounds Great For Me
Page 1 of 1