Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pinksky application form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raymund

pinksky application form Empty
PostSubject: pinksky application form   pinksky application form EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:23 am

Primary IGN: pinksky

Alt names level and class: gumshoe-46-eng, kissmate-46-opp, zyraroh-46-comm and pinksky-45-opp

How old are you: 26m

what should you do when another guild attempts to fight: ignore them

how are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs: first warn them to leave game with a valid reason if no reaction whatsoever i will boot him/her still with valid reason.

What two things that warrant you an automatic boot from guild: never lie about age and not to exploit any guild member for profit

Amount of play time per week: 10 to 15 hrs a daily

what guilds have you been in: league of assasin, vengeance, sms, halo nova, pinoy star troopers

What are your reasons for leaving past guilds: i just joined them for discounted stims lol!

Why do you want phoenix to be your home: ahhh. . . Phoenix is my dreamguild since i played sl

List any current guild member of phoenix that recommends you: Akagage

Tell us any additional information about yourself: im raymund from philippines hmm... Nothing much going on in my life xD boring life

What time that is reachable for in game please include where you live and the timezone: from 10am to 3am im from philippines UCT+8
Back to top Go down
Bubu.Afk
GM of Phoenix
Bubu.Afk

PostSubject: Re: pinksky application form   pinksky application form EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:10 pm

You PM me everyday! and I deeply apologize for my AFKism. One of these days you will catch me looking at my phone and we can talk a little. *Crosses Fingers* LoL
Back to top Go down
raymund

PostSubject: Re: pinksky application form   pinksky application form EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Np Very Happy i should be the one asking for sorry for the nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Bubu.Afk
GM of Phoenix
Bubu.Afk

PostSubject: Re: pinksky application form   pinksky application form EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 pm

HaHa, not a nuisance! I understand how frustrating it must be for someone to never respond to you. When I try to reply back, it's probably an hour later and you have already moved on, lol I will work on that!!

AFK isn't just a name, it's a habit :-p
Back to top Go down
raymund

PostSubject: Re: pinksky application form   pinksky application form EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Im just trying to get your attention with my messages so it ain frustrating for me
after all it did work Very Happy
well anyways i got to sleep its 3am here cya. Sleep

I never knew till now that afk can be a habit lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pinksky application form   pinksky application form Empty

Back to top Go down

pinksky application form
Page 1 of 1