Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ILUVGNOSIS APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
:3

ILUVGNOSIS APP  Empty
PostSubject: ILUVGNOSIS APP    ILUVGNOSIS APP  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 am

1. Primary In Game Name: iluvgnosis

2. Alt Names: hanefri,hanefritwo,sellingstuff.santaxclaus

3. Current Level and Class of Toons: iluvgnosis (lvl 45,eng) hanefri (lvl 20,op) hanefritwo (lvl 20:com) sellingstuff(lvl 12,eng) sanataxclaus (lvl 5,com)

4. How old are you? 18

5. Please read our Guild Rules and answer the following: a. What should you do should another guild attempt to start a fight? I automatically tell gm and officer b. How are you supposed to handle booting non-guildies from runs? I ask if they can plz leave if they refuse I tell them imma boot them and then I bootc. What are two things that warrant you an automatic boot from the guild? Lying about age and drama

6. Please give us an average amount of time you play per week: I play a lot :p so u can catch me anytime

7. What guild/guilds are you in or have been in? Double crossed

8. What were the reasons for leaving the guild? Acussed of rushing

9. Why do you want Phoenix to be your home?
More of a mature guild no drama in it (well hardly)
10. List any current guild members of Phoenix that recommends you: nobody but talking to bubu nd seeing how phoenix ppl r convinced me

11. Tell us any additional information about yourself: I love tacos Very Happy lol (random)

12. What is a time that is reachable for you in game: all day (; jaja
Back to top Go down
Bubu.Afk
GM of Phoenix
Bubu.Afk

ILUVGNOSIS APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ILUVGNOSIS APP    ILUVGNOSIS APP  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:05 pm

We've been talking quite a bit in-game. I even bought a few things off of SellingStuff :-p
More mature then most and active :-)

Definite thumbs up by me.
Back to top Go down

ILUVGNOSIS APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix :: Welcome to Phoenix :: Apply for Phoenix in Star Legends-
Jump to: