Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Rauzito, Zenxpro, Sup, Ghostface, and Nycfanman on being our lottery winners this week!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tattoos any want to share pics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wwizzle
Officer of Phoenix
wwizzle

Tattoos any want to share pics Empty
PostSubject: Tattoos any want to share pics   Tattoos any want to share pics EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:40 am

Here one of my 26 I have

[img]Tattoos any want to share pics 2011-012[/img]
Back to top Go down
Criostal
GM of Phoenix
Criostal

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos any want to share pics   Tattoos any want to share pics EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:46 am

My one and only tattoo! Very Happy

Tattoos any want to share pics GEDC2832

They are all birth month flowers!
Green and pink flower is for my Aunt who passed away from Cancer in 2008. She was born in the month of August and I picked green and pink for her flower because Tinkerbell was her favorite Disney Character.
Purple and orange flower is for my Meaw (paternal grandmother) who passed away in 2007. She was born in the month of August and I picked purple and organe for her flower because Halloween was her favorite Holiday.
August flowers come in many colors, which worked out perfectly for me to pick the colors I wanted! Very Happy
The big Marigold flower that is orange and yellow is for my son Aaron who was born in October 2007!
Back to top Go down
https://phoenix-guild.forumotion.com
wwizzle
Officer of Phoenix
wwizzle

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos any want to share pics   Tattoos any want to share pics EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:59 pm

[img]Tattoos any want to share pics Img_2011[/img]Tattoos any want to share pics Img_2012Tattoos any want to share pics Img00210

3 more of my tattoos lat one hurt like helll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos any want to share pics   Tattoos any want to share pics EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:07 am

Woohoo! bounce

I'll add some of mine laterz Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Tattoo    Tattoos any want to share pics EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Ha I don't I've tats because I'm a sissy when it comes to that Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos any want to share pics   Tattoos any want to share pics EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Lol ill take a pic of my superman chest tat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos any want to share pics   Tattoos any want to share pics EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:15 am

Here are just two of my tattoos.

Tattoos any want to share pics Dragon10

Still working on this one. Will be finished on 24th of May. Gonna post a new pic then. Very Happy
Tattoos any want to share pics Chines10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos any want to share pics   Tattoos any want to share pics EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 am

Tattoos any want to share pics Tattoo10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos any want to share pics   Tattoos any want to share pics EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:32 am

Criostal wrote:
My one and only tattoo! Very Happy

Tattoos any want to share pics GEDC2832

They are all birth month flowers!
Green and pink flower is for my Aunt who passed away from Cancer in 2008. She was born in the month of August and I picked green and pink for her flower because Tinkerbell was her favorite Disney Character.
Purple and orange flower is for my Meaw (paternal grandmother) who passed away in 2007. She was born in the month of August and I picked purple and organe for her flower because Halloween was her favorite Holiday.
August flowers come in many colors, which worked out perfectly for me to pick the colors I wanted! Very Happy
The big Marigold flower that is orange and yellow is for my son Aaron who was born in October 2007!

I want tattoos! But only if it have a meaning to it, just like Crio's. Just not flowers because I'm not that type of girl lolol. :p
Back to top Go down
Criostal
GM of Phoenix
Criostal

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos any want to share pics   Tattoos any want to share pics EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:57 am

SoK's Awesome Tattoo!

Tattoos any want to share pics IMAG0277-1
Back to top Go down
https://phoenix-guild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos any want to share pics   Tattoos any want to share pics Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoos any want to share pics
Page 1 of 1